This privacy notice discloses privacy practices (www.innanovaphotography.com). This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
We will use your personal data and information in the following ways:
• To perform the services hired
• To deliver the products or services purchased
• To deliver content and resources you downloaded or signed up for
• To analyze and optimize our services, products, and marketing offers
• To retarget and use for marketing and promotional strategies
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contacts from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone and not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order. Only when necessary, I may share your personal information with third parties, such as:
• Contractors and employees
• Suppliers and service providers (such as payment processing and email providers)
• Vendors such as gifting services
You may opt-out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
• See what data we have about you if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
In order to use this website, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration, a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest. At your option, you may also provide demographic information (such as gender or age) about yourself, but it is not required.
Policy updated as of November 20th, 2020